The name given to this software describes what it does: It converts DVD movies to formats that playback in iPod, iPad and iPhone devices.
1Click DVD To iPod allows the user to modify the default quality setting and chose the quality of the converted DVD. The user can select from a range of low up to high-quality. Why is this a concern? Well, a low quality conversion produces a small video file; a high-quality conversion produces a large video file. So those who have – for example – a 120GB iPod might not care about the video file size. However, for those who have low-capacity devices might opt for a low to medium video conversion setting. It is entirely up to you.
Here Is The Feature Set
- Supports iPad, iPod and iPhone.
- CPRx technology for converting newer DVD movies.
- Automatically selects the movie and adjusts the settings for best results.
- Automatically converts episodes to a single file per episode.
- Blazing fast encoding – 3X faster than other types of encoders.
- Supports zoom for wide-screen to full-screen conversion.
- Supports all iPod video resolutions.
- Handles complex DVD movies with multiple angles.
- Quality slider makes quality and file size adjustments easy.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Supports subtitle language selection.
- Supports NTSC and PAL DVDs
- Works with Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista, and Windows XP
- Free Software Updates For A Year
- Free Technical Support
1Click DVD To iPod converts DVD movies fast and is a pleasure to use. It is able to convert the new copy-protected movies with ease.